Wednesday, June 8

back and forth

tell me now, my one....
are there hidden meanings in these words you send?
are you afraid to be too obvious....
or do you wish to remain behind the silent shadow of covered love?
three words to me...
explain all three, my love...
letters create nothing but words...
and words are often misused....
like here and now....
where i hide, ashamed.....
to show my love for you...
it is deep...
but depth is nothing compared to your mysterious words...
do you know, my love....
i savor each and every one?
i keep them locked in my heart for rainy days...
i recite them in my sleep...
in my dreams...lies only you.
back and forth, my love, i remain...

7 Comments:

Blogger tay said...

so cute! froggies in love! :-X.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:08:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

lol *blush*

Friday, June 10, 2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

you write really good poetry when you're in love!!

Keep it up!!

your joyful maiden of horses

Saturday, June 11, 2005 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

lol, are you saying that i write like crap when i'm not thinking of a guy? lol, jk. i had to...couldn't leave that one alone!

Saturday, June 11, 2005 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

omg....carrittop...we gotta talk...i think you might have met him....omg...if only you weren't soooooo beautiful! i'm screwed!





property of obi-wan-kenobi

Saturday, June 11, 2005 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

Yeah girl, this poem is beautiful! Whenever im in love i have an even harder time writing stuff than when im not. You've got a gift!! I think you should get your poems published.

Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:06:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

these are seriously not really poems...i think. probobly, they are just random thoughts trying to flow in one direction...






property of obi-wan-kenobi

Monday, June 13, 2005 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home