Thursday, June 16

old fashioned, happy, and dancing with fish!!

chucka chucka wungaa!!!!! i am so thrilled to be alive right now!!! i just might be the happiest person in the world, no, universe right now!!! and do you know why? well, would you tell me, because i have no clue!!! for some reason, these past few days i have just been so happy and cheerful. seriously, i'm scaring all my friends at work. they are all, "grace, wtf is wrong with you? you're way too chipper for this job!" which is ironic because my job is the best job ever!!! seriously, i love my days off and all, but i'm actually a little sad that i'm not working today. i just miss all the cool stuff that i get to do. so, my life has been made happier since the latest update of me finally getting aim! i talked to my crush the other night and though he didn't confess his (of course) undying and eternal love for me (which i'm sure he will soon, lol) he did talk to me a lot and gave me a sort of compliment. i am dropping tons of clues because i want him to ask me out. see...i'm not one of those girls who will go to a boy and ask for their number, call them and talk for 7 hours a day (even if the guy doesn't wanna talk that long), and them chase ruthlessly after them untill they finally agree to go out with me as long as i stop following them everywhere they go and tell the detective that i have hired to watch him that he is no longer of use to me and that i have finally ensnared the guy of my dreams, or whatever. i'm a little old fasioned. and boy am i proud of it! if a guy thinks that i'm gonna chase after him than he's not worth my time. he can ask me to a movie. he can ask for my number. he can call me and talk about star wars (which he has to be a fan of) for as long as he wants. i'm just old fashioned.
part of the reason that i'm really happy, however, is that tonight i'm going to an overnight party! it's going to be soooooo much fun! i already know that a lot of my friends are gonna be there. there's gonna be a dance and a squirt gun fight and other assorted awesomeness things that i cannot wait to take part in! seeing all my friends and hanging out with them will be so much fun, though i will miss all my home schooling friends. people of interest to me will be there as well...hint hint....lol. but i have decided that i have got to tone down my crush and just enjoy the time that i have to spend with him. in the mean time, i'll just become a really good friend...then...when he confesses his undying and everlasting love to me, i'll know that i can trust this good friend of mine!!!
so long and thanks for all the fish!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i'm glad you are in such a happy mood... i hope i didn't ruin it with my horribly depressing blog...lol, have fun at your sleepover thingamajig!

your joyful maiden of horses

Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

carrit, it's just so sadly messed up that you couldn't come. me and gray bean had fun and all but you shoulda been there...it was rockin! lol





me, the undiscovered jenus

Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the jenus? you mean the undiscovered genius?

Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

that's what makes it so funny. that i'm a genius and i can't freakin spell, lol







the one and only undisterbed yamath

Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. trust me, i can't spell like a bajillion other things also.

Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home