Tuesday, December 27

polish this, Brubaker!! (wtf? who the crap is Brubaker??)

so:

Happy Christmas my dears!!!!



Life? life is pretty good.
Can't complain, can't complain....can't complain, can't complain....can't complain...specially tonight....

Carrits: I NEED TO TALK TO YOU! SORRY I DIDN'T RETURN YOUR CALL TODAY! I PROMISE TO TOMORROW, GIRL!


so, so late and i should so, so go.

hope you guys are having good lives. if not, tell me and we'll talk!

I miss you guys all terribly. It seriously hurts, doods. Life without friends is hardly life at all.

come look, come look!
there she lies
the invisible woman
who's made seen
by her mirrored affections
in the now visible standerby
he's joined her game,
she let's him win...




gosh, i'm such a nut

6 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

baisically.

let it breath, hon.

and don't hate me for saying that.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

hmmm... I don't know if i'm having a bad life or not...seems pretty good and then it's bad... i'm happy right now, dont' want to look into the future right now....

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i love life. and yes... i did notice what those loverly orange letters spell...

Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

WHOS BRYAN?

Friday, December 30, 2005 9:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

ya, i was wondering the same thing.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

hmmmmmm

Friday, January 06, 2006 6:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home