Monday, May 15

:-)

Wow. My boyfriend is so random and cute!


KMODODRAGON245: but when i am cold i like hoodies
daphroggie: yeah, hoodies are the best
KMODODRAGON245: i know
KMODODRAGON245: i got used to wearing them and then after it hit that time where it was too warm for them i was trying to find the pocket in the front
daphroggie: I ALWAYS do that withmy zooteen sweatshirt!!!
KMODODRAGON245: lol
KMODODRAGON245: its funny cause in one attempt i will try to find it like 2 or 3 times before i realize its not there
daphroggie: I know
daphroggie: you get all pissed cause you can't find it and you look down andyour like, "oh...well that wasstupid
KMODODRAGON245: yeah
KMODODRAGON245: i love you
daphroggie: HEY! I was about to say that!
KMODODRAGON245: lol
KMODODRAGON245: beat you to it

I'M GONNA FINISH SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't that rock? I think it basically rocks, people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

lol, your boyfriend deffinently rocks.

i do that with my sweatshirts too, lol. and i'm so happy that we are all updating our blogs again! it rocks!

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

yeah, your boyfriend is awesome. Lol, you can thank me for the hoodie thing later. Just like I can thank you that he freakin finally called me today!!! haha. Got your email. Mom read it first. Next time, say 'for mia' in the box...don't mind that she read it tho, if he smokes pot, she can know it. I don't condone that.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky.. lol

hoodies are nice.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i cannot believe you are done with your school!! actually, i am pretty much done with my school to. except for stupid econ and history and studying for that ACT test. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! i am going crazy!

Saturday, May 20, 2006 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Dryad said...

Mmm... Just a summer time of math for me... And your boyfriend is so sweet!

Monday, May 22, 2006 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home