Monday, July 11

the birthday from hell!!!!!!!!!!!! (but not since you guys called and cheered me up!)

it's a 0!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to you (me)
you (me) live/work in the zoo
you (me) smell like something really good
and you (me) don't look like big pig, you idiot brandon!! (or an alpaca, nate, you jerk! lol)

16

today was not so nice but alas, my birthday has come and i am happy still and quite pleased by that fact! i wanted to thank you all for calling me because it really meant a lot to me. it was really good to hear your voices and i am truly greatful!

6 Comments:

Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

Sorry your birthday was a bore....Happy 16th!!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2005 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and now, i give you my two birthday songs:

Happy Happy Birthday
From all of us to you
We wish you Happy Birthday
So we can party too!!



Happy birthday to you
You live in a shoe
You look like a sock
And ya smell like one too!

Happy 16th! luv ya!

Monday, July 11, 2005 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday!!!!!! (although your birthday was yesterday) but i didn't have time to get on the computer yesterday. happy 16th!!! sweet 16th i might add...

jeune fille de chevals

ps, although it sounds like you came pretty close to having a sour 16 at that wedding... jk!!! "no!! don't punch me!!! i was joking!!!!!!!" *whump*

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

*punches rochwen*

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

hehehehe....lol....


chica bonita

P.S. Don't come after me! It was sooo rochwen...well, laughing doesn't mean anything, right?...lol

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:44:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

*punches esperanza rising*

Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home