Sunday, July 10

new days of an all old girl...she's never been smooched!!

ok, so tomorrow is my birthday. i'm pretty excited to finally be sixteen. i'm hoping it will be a really good year for me. i just got home from a weekend in columbus where my cousing got married. it was pretty boring but i kept pretty active. she looked really pretty in her dress and all and her new husband looked very handsome. best wishes to them!
well, i got work tomorrow and i'm excited to be out and about on my birthday. yellow ducky, i got your message but it was too late to call. i'll try you some time tomorrow, k? well, bedtime for this almost-16 year old girly!
i am excited but a little sad...it's a sweet sixteen (sigh). no kisses for me...
lol, but still, 16 is gonna be a sweet year for me (not meant to be a pun, lol) and hey, maybe i'll be kissed this year!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

Yay froggie! I hope your sixteenth year is so sour it makes you pucker up (no pun intended. really.)

lol

chica bonita

Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

lol, thanx, girly

Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i'm going to go till the day i die without being kissed!!! now.... let me go put on my black robe and my wimple... hahaha boys!!!! suffer in the shadow of the virgin warrioress rochwen!!!! muahahahaha!!!!

jeune fille de chevals

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

wow.


chica bonita

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Well, best wishes and I hope you get that kiss, though don't like anticipate too much, you might get dissapointed.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 4:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, i didn't have my first kiss until i was 19. that was only about 2 years ago. when you rush, it won't feel as good, and you'll be disappointed.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home