Friday, July 15

so save me, why don't you?

save me my strength
so i can give it to the earth
save me my mystery
so i can reveal it to waiting eyes
save me my habits
so i can break them of my own accord
save me my love
so i can break my heart
save me the pain
so i can hurt myself
save my the words
so i can tell them to you
save me the misery
so i can cause it
save me my happyness
so i can create it
save me the drama
so i can react
save me my friends
so i can make more
save me my space
so i can leave it
save me the waiting
so i can hold back my excitment
save me my shrine
so i can lock myself in my personal prison
save me my privacy
so i can exploit myself
save me this piece of life
so i can destroy it
save me my life
so i can live it

6 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

interesting. It made me stop and think...and I had to think about it a little before I decided what I felt about it....I really like it, though. It's a different way of looking at things. It made me feel less responsible for some reason. I think that is a good thing, because a lot of times I can take myself to seriously...

chica bonita

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

wow, i really like this.... you are such a great writer, seriously...

Friday, July 15, 2005 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

hey, been a while. just given a shout out to all my peeps. check out the updated site, my friends.


your humble servant of doom

Saturday, July 16, 2005 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i like the poem!! it's sooo good! i love your poems!! absolutely love them!

Saturday, July 16, 2005 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Wow, you're a great writer. Have you ever thought about entering a contest? I enetered a poem much inferior than yours in a national poetry contest, and I got published. You could, too. nice style of writing, though.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

why thank you, i should consider.


the one and only undisterbed yamath
property of obi-wankenobi

Sunday, July 17, 2005 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home