Wednesday, September 6

Back at 'em.

Hey guys!!!! It's meeeeee! I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

And I really want to give this a real shot again. It used to be so much fun and I miss is a lot.


So I can't wait for orchestra to start. It's next monday and I'm so excited! I know, I know, I'm an orch dorch...But hey!!! What's wrong with that??

Dood, school is going to be awesome this year. I like it already. Oh, and another thing, I'm not saying that I'm "homeschooled" anymore. I am "self-schooled."

When you say, "Oh, I'm homeschooled" people immidiately think that you're at home all the time. UNTRUE!! Though most of my mornings are at home (since most things don't start till evening due to the fact that everyone else is in school and also because I haven't yet ended my summer job and gone out for another one) I'm always out and about during the evenings!! Yay!!

Ok guys, I miss you all! Comment box is open and I'm off to go and leave some on your pages. I LOVE YOU!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger tay said...

awesomee

Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

Michael!

my cocaine! What have you done with it? I need it back! DOOD STORY TIME! I made phil snort salt! he was crying after though cuz it burned and then I felt bad. LOL! Hey, he asked for it.

Friday, September 29, 2006 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

ok so technically he says he wasn't crying...his eyes were watering. hmmmmm....

Friday, September 29, 2006 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

poor phil...if only he wasn't so stupid....


OMG! our orchestra teacher lady at school is crazy!!!! she is such a bad teacher/orchestra director!

she makes me laugh though because she says some really stupid stuff.

"this is not an E-string moment, guys!"

"it was like standing on a funeral!"

"if any of you have some fiddle music that you would like to bring for us all to play, feel free!" (yeah. right. NO ONE in the class cares!!!)

Saturday, September 30, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

sighhhhhhhhhhh...bored...

that was a very loud beep! i don't even know if this is working, mark? mark? are u there? are u screening ur calls? it's mom. i was just calling to say "we love u!" and we'll miss u tonight. debbie and the kids are here, send their love.
hope u like the hot plate!
just don't leave it on. when u leave the house, dear!
oh, and mark. i'm sorry to hear that maureen dumped u! i say "se la vi" so let her be a lesbian! there are other fishes in the sea! love mom!!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:39:00 PM  
Blogger tay said...

blogggggerrrrr!

Friday, October 13, 2006 10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Health And Safety Consultant Peterborough said...

I was home-schooled for about 5 years. I didn't have a life like yours, as I had to spent most of the time in my house. I stayed aloof from the practicality for a long time.

Regards,
Arnold Brame

Monday, October 21, 2013 2:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home