Saturday, August 6

it's been a long time, hasn't it old bell

i'm back from my trip!
it was awesome and i absolutely had a blast!
we saw:
"The Tempest"
"Fallen Angels"
"Wingfield's Inferno"
"Into the Woods"
and
"Measure for Measure"

they were all really good but my favorite would probably be "Into the Woods".
oh yeah, for "Measure for Measure" they set it in more modern times and it opened in a strip club! there were actors hanging on things and like, IMPLYING things!!! it was so gross!! all the girls were practically naked!!! oh, and this one guy (i will admit, he was very hot) who was dressed as a cowboy (you know, save a cow, ride a cowboy!) came over off the stage to where i was sitting, sat next to me and started talking to me and clara.
him: so, where you guys coming from?
me (thinking): are we supposed to talk to him? should i be flirting with him, or something?
clara: toledo, ohio
me (thinking): shut up, clara, this ones mine!
him: really? cool, so do you guys come up every year?
me (jumping in before clara so he didn't think i was mute): yeah, pretty much!
him: right on!
~he started to get up and as he was walking away he grabbed my shoulder and said:
"enjoy the show"
he hand slid off my shoulder and down my arm! he then went back to his racy dancing!!!
oh, and in "Into the Woods" there is this character, Jack (from the story "jack and the beanstalk") started flirting with me from on stage!!!
he gave me all these smiles (i knew it was to me because we had eye-contact) and he winked and me! and at the end of the show, he looked directly at me and waved. when i waved back, he laughed and smiled!!!!
well, goodnight, sweetums!
-g

15 Comments:

Blogger Dryad said...

hahahaha! no offense or anything. kill me (please dont) if i do offend you. but it sounds like you made a bit of an idiot of your self. come on! WAVING AT HIM? and he LAUGHED. maybe he was flirting with you but NEVER EVER wave. sorry. but i would sooner DIE (well, MAYBE) than wave.




The Lost Elf

Sunday, August 07, 2005 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

lol, sounds like fun! i desperately need to talk to some one, soon, before i go crazy. i think i'll call you soon. probably tomorrow.

jeune fille de chevals

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Dryad said...

I AM ALREADY GOING INSANE! I AM ISOLATED FROM THE WORLD! MY LIFE IS LIVED TO FAR AWAY! EVERYTHING I KNOW AND DO IS DONE MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE! (IF YOU READ GRAYBEANS CHATTERBOX YOU SHOULD SKIP THIS) I AM SO SICK OF BEING COOPED UP DAY AFTER DAY, ALL BY MYSELF, I SEE PEOPLE 4 HOURS A WEEK. 1 HOUR OF THAT I SPEND TALKING TO PEOPLE BECAUSE THE OTHER 3 HOURS YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TALK (you can't talk in Iaido or Karate) SO I ONLY REALLY TALK TO OTHER HUMANS 1 1/2 HOURS A WEEK! I AM SO BORED....

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

i may have made an idiot of myself, but at least i had fun. he laughed in a different way than you are probably seeing in your head. how wierd and rather offensive of you. do i know you?


me, so they say

Sunday, August 07, 2005 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

yes, i believe we have met. a lot. a ton. i know you. your name is grace E.(i THINK) and you play/played RS. your name on RS is G** S Z***** (in case you dont want people to know what your name is/was) and you play the violin and viola. (heard you got 2 new instruments! me too! got new violin!) Unless i am mistaken, you dont like salmon or shrimp or something like that. you have at least 3 blogs. you are crazy about LOTR. You are in love with people who don't exist. you have dark hair. yes, we have met. PLEASE do not use my name if you know what it is. it creeps me out when people know about me. hi. I'm Tal. You were talking to a spongemuffin on RS one time. doubt you will remember that though, it was back in march. you cant spell my name on RS. I have never read LOTR because as i was/am writing stuff about elves i dont want to get ideas from those books. I know who your violin teacher is. MLC. I know your sisters. WE have met.

Monday, August 08, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

very nice.


bye bye now

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

hotness is cool, but sweetness is better, and cuteness is a must....


lol


bye bye now!

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

and talwena, maybe you should go to school if you're so bored!

bye bye (for good, i swear!) now!

Monday, August 08, 2005 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

NEVER!

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

oh...ok. i cannot believe i did not know....

have you clipped your nails in 'v's again? that was funny...mary lynn got angry tho...

oh, and, since your quite a bit younger, please give me no advice about "love and other subjects including flirting with hot guys on stage" (a personal favorite book of mine..). i am doing alright on me own, matey! lol

-g

Monday, August 08, 2005 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

"quite a bit younger"???? Younger people can't give older people advice??????

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 7:37:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

sorry dear, i am only a few years younger than yourself and when you are 100 and i am in my late 90s i doubt it will make a difference! and you are right, i dont do much good giving you advice but i would never WAVE! you nut brain... i love trimming my nails into 'V's! i kept cutting myself when i was brushing my teeth and hair though.... and i couldnt play the violin...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

Haha! are you 13 or 14? OR TWELVE EVEN?! I'm twelve.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

i am older than 13, little younger than 14

Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

ooookkkkk!!!!!!! so you are like the closest of all the ohians to my age.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home