Thursday, August 11

mia and grace...the wild zoo EDventure!

well, it gets sometimes a little boring doing tables...mia and i got crazy. mia is in the bold and i'm in the...um...un-bold. yeah...have fun but you probably won't really understand most of it because we kept jumping aroung a lot. but hey, it was still fun!!
GET READY, GET SET, GET WILD!
THE TOLEDO ZOO
ACTIVITY GUIDE
(apposable thumb circle, mia!!!lol!!! the froggy!!!)
Explorer's NAME:_Mia HURR!!_____+GRACE_DURR!!_____
DATE of EDventure:___DAN OVERMIEJER!(this was scribbled out because origianally, my name wasn't on here and dan o. is not mia's, shall we say, dream date of EDventure!lol)______
(picture of an eye)
ROCK!!
(you get it! picture of an eye ROCK! like, as in, I ROCK!!)
-haha, ur so funny...
-yeppers. i'm feeling un-creative...
-yeppers...I love it!
-guess who i got that from?
-me?
-NO! Brandon
-GOSH! FINE!
-You get wet a lot in this program.
-wow. how did i just turn that into something dirty?
-Easily! Tak what we're doing. Measuring people with tongues.
-nice
-yeah, i thought
-I'm really bored. Africa is boring.
-I TOLD YOU AND NOW THE TABLES WET!!! GOOD JOB, SLICK!
-I can't bellieve ur actually right. U do get wet a lot in this program
-watch out for sunoco!! oh NO! here comes the sun, little darlin. I'm leaving you...
-Go get misted, baby! oh yay, the beatles ROCK MY SOCKS!
-I meant the zooteens program dork! Just kidding! (about the dork thing, girly)
-what? i meant zooteens to! we're totally twinkies!
-No! My filling is not a cream filled pastry!
-who says?
-that girl who thinks i'm slow...
-haha...you mean me? NOT!JK!
-I don't know how good of a friend i have in you...LOL, JK!
-gosh! you gave that poor little girl 1/2 a stamp!
-I didn't want to press too hard on her hand!
-pathetic...i now, i'm mean
-yes, yes you are! Very mean!
-sorry dearie
-That's okay! hey, if friends were noses, i'd pick you!!LOL!!
-i want food.
-no, let's not go there from where we just were...
-oh, haha i totally needed that explained to me...
-what if people didn't have teeth...
-why is 'milk' called 'milk'?
-i ask the questions here!
-hmph???????????? i think our accents are horrible! lol
-okay, is 15:06 p.m.! Where is our relief! Maybe they aren't coming! what if we get stuck here for the rest of our lives! we'll have to sleep below the table and-oh. here comes our relief...

3 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! You posted it!!!! Glad you posted your name to, or I might just have had to come beat you up, DURRRR!!! lol. It was fun, friend. Nice following you around the house, to...lol. Yeppers!

la chica bonita

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

uh...

Friday, August 12, 2005 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home