Monday, August 15

Silent Respect and Honor

Tell me what to do...

Guide me, I am an open and blank book...
Words that used to flow through me...
They have been erased,
Misused,
Torn out,
I
Am
Waiting....
Waiting to be re-written...
I wish to be like you, though you don't know...
You don't know
But you inspire me to great lengths...
I look up to you...
So much
My life is changing so much...
Because of you...
But these changes...
They are healing my soul
Organizing my thoughts
Making me who I always wanted to be
I wanted to find myself...
And though you don't know this...
You are helping me,
Inspiring me,
Guiding me,
Silently,
I pursue my dreams now
Because of you...

Who was I before?
I don't know...
But it wasn't me...
Not me now...
Not who I will become...
I am changing



FINALLY!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

that was wow, really cool, grace...I can't say enough how inspiring your poetry is....I love it! The spacing is so cool in this one!

la chica bonita

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

hehe, the spacing thing is really cool! dont be offended but the poetry kindof creeped me out, good, but kinda creepy

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w-o-w. that is really good.

hey, if anybody cares, i commented on one of the previous posts...the one about the teen population or whatever. you might just want to read it.

yellow ducky

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

ok creep, sorry, but i think this is supposed to be a place to comment on her beautious poetry, not advertise your products, would you mind?

Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

this is great poetry grace!!! i love it!! i'm just wondering who it was that inspired and changed you so much...

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

didididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididididid



you know i feel insane?

Monday, August 22, 2005 2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home