Monday, September 12

I'm back, babes!

Hey girls!!!
I'm back!!!!!!!!!! I missed you guys so much and I wanted to post here that that thing was fun (wink wink)!!! I'm glad a lot of you read tie post and yes, a little less hostility but you know, some of us are going through a lot of stuff right now that the littleist pin-prick of annoyance or anything could set off a hostile reaction. What am I saying? ALL of us are! haha, Anyway. Maybe not all of us but I certaintly do understand and are patient with those of us who are. Thank you Carritts and Gray Bean for sending me your schedule and I do hope that you other members will be able to send me some stuff to so we can get together and arrange some stuff.
By the way, SK is back. Welcome back SK. Where have you been? We've been missing you!
I can't wait to see you all for our meeting which I will arange as soon as I get all the information (as long as everyone's still cool with that) and I look forward to hearing from you!

I missed you guys!
Oh, and "Hi Ruthie!" I appriciate your comment on my blog!
Yes, Carritts, that last post is an ongoing story but if you think that this is the second, you have missed one. This is the third! Keep updated, girl!!

[coagulatedknees]

3 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

grace! yay! you're back!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

oops, third..haha, just kidding. Yeah, I was just seeing if YOU knew which one it was...yeah....that's....it....

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home