Thursday, May 12

Incubus with a slight history of profanity

ahh, incubus! you know i love you guys! i've been listening to them. their guitarist has some mad skills in my opinion. i posted the lyrics to one of my favorite songs by them. it doesn't really make total sense untill you really hear the song. then...it just sort of clicks, you know? incubus...hmm. oh yeah, the lead singer (he's pretty hot) sticks his tongue out when he sings! isn't that weird but in a strange way cool? i mean, the dood must have some pretty sweet style to own a song like that! i can only hope that one day, i will be in a band half as sweet as incubus. or green day. green day is pretty cool too. but incubus...they're clean. and not just because of media reasons of lack of want for parental control signs on their cd's. they're clean (i think) because they just don't have to express themselves that way...which i think is cool. it bothers me when people think that they have to swear to be accepted by society. and maybe that's the way it is. but i really only use profanity when i'm angry. which it turns out, if you look back to the origin of swear words, is what they're truly for! and plus, since i only use them when i'm mad...people know when i'm mad. yeah...good times right there. well, i got some work to do so i'ma go now. bye.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Yes, I agree that profanity should only be used when you are angry. Unfortunately I can't even use it then! This is because when I get angry it's usually at my mom... and... well she doesn't exactly approve of cussing, and it makes here really mad when I yell at her. So I usually take my complaints to my journal. It doesn't care how much a cuss and swear. I'm always careful not to call anyone names I'm later going to regret though. Sometimes I'll go back later and look at my angry comments and think that I really didn't need to stick that "f" word in there, but when I was angry it made me feel better.

your joyful maiden of horses

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

ahh... yes... I almost forgot... I don't think my mom has ever even heard me say "crap"! LOL Just thinkgs like "shoot" in a very venemous fashion.

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Polenta said...

lol, good for you!!

Friday, May 13, 2005 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger tay said...

I only use profanity in my head. Yeah if I said it out loud I would be stuck in a crazy, messed up school (like BGHS) for the rest of my childhood (until i turn 18)

Sunday, May 15, 2005 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

tisk tisk, all

Friday, May 20, 2005 3:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home