Tuesday, September 13

What do you think?

I just wrote a really long post. I'd read Rochwen's latest post (awesome and very steamy hot with good kisses!) and fealt inspired to write. I got back here and started thinking about something to play on the page. My hands just sort of started moving and before I knew it, I had created a really harsh, sad, depressing, disgusting, agrivating, scary short story. But even though it was all these things, it was painful reality and I want to continue with the story. The only thing is, it's really shocking and scary and I don't know whether or not I should post it here. I am almost too afraid to post it because it is happening and it's scary and some people's lives are scarred from it. But it just seemed to flow out of my hands. Lately I've been thinking a lot about this topic and how much it makes me angry that people would. But let me know if you think I should post it because I don't want to scare of freak you guys out, okay?
p.s. No, this doesn't have anything to do with Rochwen's post. Rochwen's post was truly fun to read. This is out of no where.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dryad said...

you ________________________
_____ ______________ ______ _____ anonymous! GO AWAY!

Hi. You're back. Hello.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck grace its YOUR blog....its not up to us what YOU post

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

i really think you should post it...But it all depends on your comfort level. I know for me, posting these things is a leap of faith, but I just remember that it's my really good friend's who are reading it, and that we've all posted personal stuff on our blogs at some point. Plus it feels good to get comments back about it, let you know you're not alone in this situation...Or at least that folks care about ya.Really I think that you were the first to publish your poems, and I know you definitly gave me some courage as far as that goes. So yeah, sorry it's so long, lol.

~luvs!~

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

agreed. how did you get that anonymous comment to go away?????

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i think this sounds like a really cool story that you wrote, but if you aren't comfortable putting it on here then don't.... i'd really like to hear it at least though....

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

post it.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

ja...

Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home