Saturday, October 29

Found

Today's troubles
You recognize
You listen
You calm

Tomorrows hopes
You see
You encourage
You inspire

Yesterday's regrets
You ease
You help
You relate

Divine
Amone
Need

She:
Angers me
She:
Hurts me
She:
Annoys me
You:
See me
She:
Pressures me
She:
Tries me
She:
Blames me
You:
Surprise me

Divine
Among
Need

Dreams describe
Our underlying
Us.
Rushed, they cannot
Create what we have
And only pain
Will bring about their end.
With such a physical
Between how can they know
What we have found?

Be careful, my dear friend
Find what we have found
Before you are hurt...

Divine
Among
Need

3 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

cool!!!!! i like this poem!!!!! it's really good!!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

me tooooo!

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home