Monday, October 17

Mellow freakin Yellow!!!

Okay, where have I been? Well, I just haven't had the internet for the last two weeks!!! A stupid virus denied me access!!! But now it's all fixed and everything is fine!

So, guess what???????????? I passed the test!!! I'm a yellow belt now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so extatic!!!!

Here's the rest of my update:

taken: the psat

finished: in-car driving lessons with instructors

getting ready for: a wedding performance and a halloween dance!

Problem: What the heck am I going to go as??? I only have till saturday and I have to come up with a wicked awesome costume that I can change into in the car in a hurry. Also, I have to be able to dance the night away in it so it HAS to be comfortable. I am at a lack for ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions? And please don't kid around with me and say something stupid because I'm really not in the mood, people!

*Kumsumnida

5 Comments:

Blogger Dryad said...

hahaha, if you aren't in the mood, DO NOT let me on your site. Ok, YAY! on the yellow, I am almost green... but we did not do very well on the test because we were all freaking out. anyway, don't bother with a really cool costume, just wear freaky makeup. Make your face have scars all over it or something... i don't know, but if you load yourself with itchy dresses and glitter powder you are going to be miserable... So wear a black something and freaky make up. Ok, i'm sorry, i won't talk anymore. (mask is good, make it comfortable though)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

........ok......

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

fasdfj asodcm asfkdmosaid fsamdcoiasd fmkasfm asodif csadmc osaidf asmdciasd fklamsd cisadmf saidjcm asdmfoasd cmaskfjd aisdf askmdcoisadf ksadmfisd fsamdfisd cmsaidfj asdmf sidf smdcoisadf kasdmicm askdmfisad cmsaidf sakdmcisdf ksamdcisad fmsakdfcmisd fmisadc sdmfosadjmf ksadmic kasdmfia kdmfoasdmf kasjdic masdifmalskdf aisdc smdfoiasd.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

OMG, DO NOT TELL ME THE HALLOWEEN IS TODAY! shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





THIS MAKES ME sssssssssssssssssssssssSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

yah, the halloween thing is today. for some reason i can NOT get to your home page no matter what i do. i have to do a blog search for "chitiet, sabhang..." and then click on a post and then click on "post comment" etc etc etc. i don't understand why it's no working... oh well. have fun at the dance!

Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home