Monday, October 3

Simple Ties of the Playful but Sorrowful Vee-Shwang Unity Progressives (Lyrics only, full song in production)

Just breath
In
and out
Things will come and go
There's nothing you can
Do about
the
change
Just smile
face
lifted up?
cease your denial
You can't be
gone
for OHHHHH too long
So breath
breath
breath
The face
From ours
It has come to be
And forever
Scars
It's not
The road we chose
But we can learn
From those
who know
So keep your calm
It's our only way
to find the friendly
Smiles of those
We love
At Death's own day
Come don, come don
These clothes we made
From years of tears
And all our mistakes
We shut them out
They've gone to far
Today we find
The simple life
And tight locked door
It's not my way
If it's come this far
To remain lovers
With heart's unscarred
I've WAITED for YOU
Since I was too young
my ignorance vain
My sad song was sung
If you can't belive
I wasted my sighs
It's not in my plaaa-aaa-aaaaace
To pull me
From your eyes
So Just Breath
Breeeeaaaath
Breath
Breath
Breath...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i like this!! i'm kind of confused though... did you write this??? i think you did.... but the title has me a little confused... lol

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:23:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

Yes, I wrote this, silly! The title is only to confuse people...I see it worked...
Oh, and if your giggles are directed to me in a fasion I can only assume means you think I'm in "love" then smite and smother those rude little ruptions! This was inspired by none other than mine own creativity, and nothing else!

[coagulatedknees]

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home