Sunday, November 27

ahem...ahem hem....blah...ahem...brargitoomie...ahem (what is this?)

So, excited about tomorrow...which is actually today...because it's almost one in the morning...
Turkey day was interesting and thankfully turkey-less (for my part. I mean...there was turkey and my relatives were eating it but I certaintly wasn't). Did a lot of fighting with my older male cousin and my sister. We were using wooden sticks from my garage and we were fighting dagir style. Man it rocked. I only lost on round and all the rest were mine for the taking!! Ha!! Shove that in your face, cocky older male cousin and confident older sister!! Need to talk to you, Rochwen.
I keep singing that song to myself but it's so incorrect...
Okay, I gotta go. Bed...calling my name...must...sleep...
[coagulatedknees]
p.s. I really really really like snogging.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

how old is your boyfriend?

Sunday, November 27, 2005 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

I am vegetarian too now. i had tofurkey this thanksgiving.

Sunday, November 27, 2005 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger tay said...

wooow

Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh?

Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

yeah, same here. no ham... no turkey.. for the past 5 years or something...

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

I am proud to say that i have always been a vegetarian and always will be. the sight of meat repulses me.

and you show them older male cousins how it's done!!

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger Polenta said...

you all scare me? what?

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger tay said...

wish i had the power to become a vegetarian, but sorry ya'll--i love my meat

Monday, November 28, 2005 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

being a kid its' really hard to keep vegetarian diets going... i'm the only one so i havet o often cook my own food and fast during christmas and thanksgiving and everyother holy day...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

luckily, I am surrounded by my own kind.

one of my earliest memories is my little sister using the term "meat-eater" to cuss a mean old man out.

it worked.


not that I'm against eating meat. I believe we should all be treated equally AND fairly. yep. or just like the civil war, the vegitarians of this country and the meat-eaters shall duke it out.

and that would be bad.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. no we should like start protesting against carnivores!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home