Sunday, November 6

Toe rings and an update

Toe Rings
By ME!

Days change
The sons of our thoughts
Maiden change
For which we have fought

It's not easy to see
We need to stay near
For when we cease to be
Our life will be sheared

So walk with me
Walk in silence
It's not what you say
But what you have meant
So talk with me
Tell me your tale since
We've been so far away
And our live's been spent

Can you remember why
Do you remember when
My wasted sighs
And you would pretend

Would we have seen it
When did we know
Had you not have meant it
Had I not let it show

So Walk with me
Walk in silence
It's not what you say
But what you have meant
So talk with me
Tell me your tale since
We've been so far away
And our life's been spent

--------------------------------
So, life's been pretty good to me lately. Can't complain, can't complain. Saw Carrits in her highschool's production of "The Man Who Came to Dinner" and I of course couldn't scream loud enough for her and her amazing skills on the stage!!! GREAT JOB DARLING!!! So, had a pretty busy weekend. Rochwen, you would love Dagor!! I actually managed to kill some people even though it was my first day there!! I'll give you the details on Wednsday but I think that your gonn like it!

So, there's not much more to say other than Ayla rocks because she is re-doing my xanga and I'm sure it will kick butt!!! Thanks, girl!! OH, and Rochwen, you site is fricken awesome!!! How did you do that?????

[coagulatedknees]

4 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

ah yes!! i'm sure you have much to tell!! i think i will call you tomorrow after my marvelous Aikido class.

good job killing all those people! lol

and my sweet site... i know, i love it!!!!! it is awesome!! on my little side column i am going to have a little "thank you too..." thing, it already has the person who made that template, but i'm gonna put the website on there. they have sweet xanga templates too. i'll prabably add it to my links.

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. I only heard the last half of your kiling a ton of people. You don't have to. But... what did you say again? whre was this? is there any chance of me being able to kill people? we don't get to do group fights at my dojo... one on one, 2 on one at most.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

OMG OMG GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IO GOT ACCEPTTED INTO ZOOTEENS, I MEAN I GOT MY LETTER AND IT'S OFFICIAL NOW AND WE HAVE TO DO A TON OF STUFF TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005 4:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er. please tell me you didn't actually kill people

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home