Thursday, November 3

I have, I don't, I will not, I feel, I wish, I know, I see, I am

I have:

1. Never: gotten the cool shoe shine

2. Always: sang along even when I don't know the words (which I mostly don't)

3. Frequently: been happy to misspell words

4. Often: found myself writing a book inside my head

5. Forever: hoped that people wouldn't see me for what I secretly am

I don't:

1. Want: to know what my future is until I live it

2. Need: everything I own

3. Mean: to be so cut off

4. Mean: what I just wrote

5. Always: love what I see

I will not:

1. Eat: green eggs and ham (I'm a vegetarian and I hate eggs. Green eggs, means that their worse for being moldy)

2. Miss: my eldest sister's wedding even if she marries that guy I hate (I hope she doesn't!!!)

3. Buy: any more books till I finish all the ones waiting for me here at home.

4. Do: what I just wrote

5. Enjoy: that feeling that I have right now that has been festering in the crook of my back for sixteen years.

I feel:

1. Pain: from the lies I tell

2. Shock: that people can be like this...

3. Guilt: for that thing I promised myself last night and have already not carried out.

4. Anger: at the things she says

5. Alone: too often

I wish:

1. Someone: understood

2. No one: saw underneath the surface

3. Life: could show history not repeating itself

4. People: would gain compassion from their wrongs

5. I: was the person I saw in the mirror last night

I know:

1. I: can do better than this

2. Myself: not at all, sometimes

3. Books: do not cure the pains of yesterday

4. Life: tends to get you lost

5. Time: runs the other way in my sleep

I see:

1. Myself: for what I know to be harsh

2. Life: as something temporary

3. Time: as an enemy

4. Age: when I look at my tree

5. Nothing: when I think of that day

I am:

1. Nothing: that you can change

2. Something: that can hurt you

3. Angry: by useless comments

4. Not: playing your game anymore

5. Lost: when I hear that voice

[coagulatedknees]


5 Comments:

Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

interesting. thoughtful. it keeps me thinking, as you know, i like things that make me think. and mostly i feel exactly the way you do about these things.

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

(This is almost random. First because I can't say anything without insulting some one and second because it's true. That was cool writing. And I hate time. And i'm finished talking.)

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:41:00 AM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

i love this soooo much!!!! omg, grace i love it.

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

I really like chocolate.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as do i

Monday, November 28, 2005 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home