Monday, September 26

shut up in life

Life is so weird.
I find myself messing it all up because I'm so lost up in stuff.
Why does everyone have to be so far away?
I'm stuck in this house so often and I hate it.
I'm alone way too much and I just miss the people that I love.
It's getting so cramped in my solitude that I just want to scream and scream and scream.
I miss the zoo.
I can't get a hold of Bill or Nicole so I don't know if there's anything for me to do there.
I feel so cut off and It's driving me insane.
I just wish that I could leave here and have some friendly place to go.
Some place full of people I know well that I don't have to feel awkward around.
I feel so caged.

6 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

i'm sorry.

Monday, September 26, 2005 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

hey, even if i'm busy, you're always welcome to just come over and hang with me. you can just follow me around, lol...hey that'd be fun! you could come to play practice and see what a psycho Mrs. M is! you could come to speech & debate practice and see what a psycho tony is! you could come to spanish club and see what a psycho Mrs. S is! you could come check out the lego team and see how psychotic it is! you could do my homework! YAY! THAT's the best one!!!
but seriously.
~luvs!~

Monday, September 26, 2005 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

I know that feeling....
Well, I am a little confused, you wont read this until it's over- am i supposed to have a lesson today? MLC didnt say ANYTHING about it but she just called and told me i'm supposed to have a lesson with you or something so i'm really confused because no one ever tells me anything so i am always guessing and i might not even be able to get a ride and i just opened my mouth and said something stupid and i am so sick of making an idiot of myself so i will just shut up right now. and i know the answer's no, but you always have the option to join the Rebellion...

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dryad said...

ok, that's messed up- she did say something about it, just not until the call. ok. see? already made myself a bigger idiot... i will never learn.... alright, i'm sorry for filling up your blog with stuff that is really stupid.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

why are you always so hard on yourself Tal??



all i have to say is..
Mr. Emergency!!! Mr. Emergency!!!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

hey carrit! you could do my homework!!!! (hint hint)

Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home